我一定是一个很花心的人。
不懂什么叫perseverance。
我大概一直想弥补某一种遗憾吧。
我一直在惩罚自己?
从今以后不再把自己相信的东西作为事实。
不相信她不爱我,直到有了决定性的东西,
她有男朋友了。
而我还在等着他的出现,
好高兴喔!
Everyone can sweep their dream gals off their feet but ME.
I deserve it very much indeed.
p/s: Actually I know that she doesn't like me, but she's too kind to be cruel. Maybe I should just forget what LOVE is ? Well, maybe it just a process ? It's useless for me to say all this now, I've made my decision and what's left now ?
Someday Someone will tell me some great news and my job is just to wish her all the best.
and that's the end of my good guy career.
I'll throw those 好人卡 away forever,
But that leads another problem, like in KDU.
maybe I just keep those 好人卡 better.
Must find a balance between two extreme conditions, that's where my true love comes in ?
Hope so, whatever, I've no hope at all except a more realistic possible future.
Optimistic Optimistic Optimistic
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin.
No comments:
Post a Comment